MobileCampNYC3 is just 4 days away (Saturday November, 15th)!
We’re really excited and looking forward to some the sessions that people already are interested in hosting. But don’t worry, session sign up is still the morning of the event and we should be able to accommodate everyone interested in speaking. A small sampling of proposed topics include:
* Future of Wireless by Ian Spalter, Creative Director of Mobile/Emerging Platforms at R/GA
* Location-based mobile social networking + proximity-based marketing by Murat Aktihanoglu
* Web-based mobile games and social interaction within mobile by Nick Smolney & Karen Schrier.
* Barcodes in Mobile.
* Getting started on iPhone by Nick Clarey.
* Android development – discussion of development process for VoteReport & source included.
* Best practices derived from building MobileDead, a multiplayer location based game.
Location, Start Time,…
Just so you’re sure, we’ve include all the location/time info below:
1290 Ave of the Americas (6th ave), Floor #6
New York, NY 10104
Doors open at 9:15am. Breakfast will be served. Sessions officially start at 10:30am
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
* Microsoft – A small software company in Seattle that is hosting MobileCampNYC3 at its NYC offices.
* RGA – An interactive advertising agency which specializes in servicing a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies, world-class brands and franchises.
* SkyHook Wireless – Provider of wireless solutions for finding your location.